Haggis Making and Tasting near Glasgow
Ever wondered how haggis is made? Or perhaps how it tastes? Our Make and Taste Haggis events are fun for all ages, full of banter as well as stories from history and folklore. Don’t just take our word for it, read what our customers say
Wednesday and Saturdays
10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4:30 pm
Duration: 75 mins
Adult – £18
Children (3-12 years) – £12
Children 2 years and under free
20 guests max (no minimum)
What to expect
In this Haggis Making Demonstration and Taster, set on a working sheep farm, you will discover all that you need to know about haggis and enjoy its unique flavours.
What to expect:
- Experience a master class in Scottish haggis making with an expert local chef
- Learn about the origins of haggis and why it is so delicious
- Enjoy a taster of delicious handmade haggis
(Vegetarian haggis option available as standard, vegan & gluten free options by arrangement)
The Haggis Experience is Good to Go!
The safety of our customers, guides and chefs are of the utmost importance to us and we are taking steps to make sure that Scotland continues to be safe for everyone.
This means we have extended venue so that we able to accommodate guests at a safe distance, in a well-ventilated, outdoor undercover space.
It would be great to see you this year.
Know before you go
- The Haggis Make and Taste Experience lasts one and half hours, 75 mins.
- Tours are capped at 20 people. There is no minimum number of guests.
- Tours include a haggis making demonstration and an opportunity to taste haggis. Traditional and Vegetarian haggis option available as standard, vegan & gluten free options by arrangement
What To Bring
- Your tour confirmation email
- Comfortable clothes suitable for the season.
The Haggis Experience takes place on working farm 40 minutes drive from Glasgow. The address is
Glenside Farm, Balfron, Stirling
G63 0RP, Scotland