Cooking class and fine-dining experience for small groups on a working sheep farm near Stirling, within easy reach of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
What we’ll do
Join Stephen and Lee on a centrally located working sheep farm and explore the history, folklore and culture which surrounds this iconic food.
Discover how world famous haggis is made, cooked and traditionally presented as well as new diverse contemporary interpretations of this delicious and surprisingly versatile dish.
Then most importantly, sample the great taste of haggis.
• A Warm Welcome & Introduction to the National dish of Scotland
• Explore the rich culture, facts & fiction and the links to Robert Burns
• Discover the ingredients, what it is actually made of
• Full demonstration of traditional haggis making
• Followed by cooking & presenting haggis
Finish with an abundance of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties for Lunch. Vegetarian/Vegan Haggis also available.
From 11.30 am -1.00 pm
Up to 10 people
£27 per person
Where you’ll be
This Haggis Experience will be held at The Bothy, Cuthbert, Stirling.
The Bothy is a working hill farm located in central Scotland a 10 minute drive of Loch Lomond National Park.
- A scenic 30 min drive west of Stirling
- 60 min from Edinburgh Airport
- 40 min north of Glasgow city centre
It is also 10 minutes drive from one of Scotland’s most popular Whisky experiences at Glengoyne Distillery.
Any experience can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase.