The Haggis Experience is a unique cooking class offering an entertaining and insightful introduction to haggis, Scotland’s National Dish.
Join us on a centrally located working sheep farm and explore the history, folklore and culture which surrounds this iconic food. Discover how world famous haggis is made, cooked and traditionally presented as well as new diverse contemporary interpretations of this delicious and surprisingly versatile dish. Then more importantly, sample the great taste of haggis.
- A Warm Welcome & Introduction to the National dish of Scotland
- Explore the rich culture, facts & fiction and the links to Robert Burns
- Discover the ingredients, what it is actually made of
- Full demonstration of traditional haggis making
- Followed by cooking & presenting haggis Finish with an abundance of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties for Lunch. Vegetarian/Vegan Haggis also available.
What else you should know
A lunch of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties is included. Both Meat and Vegetarian Haggis will be available. There are also fabulous views from the top of the farm on a clear day across to Ben Lomond.